A Paris Party : by a sweet customer

11 July 2012









It is no secret that I LOVE Paris.  So, when my friend and neighbor Kathryn Whitaker, from the blog Team Whitaker told me she was throwing a Paris party for her daughter Anna - Laura, I was thrilled.  I knew the party would be fabulous as Kathryn goes all out for her little one's parties.  I couldn't wait to see the pictures of all the details, and let me tell you... the party was darling! The party included a brunch served in their lovely backyard, amazing activities such as crepe making, Eiffel tower making, pin the butterfly on the Eiffel tower, and delicious sweets such as Macarons (of course!!).
You must check out Kathryn's blog for the amazing details and photos!

Also, Paris paper collection will be in my shop soon!
ox, Jayme

3 comments:

  1. Jayme, thanks again for all your hard work. Your creative mind made for a beautiful party for my oldest daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wondeerful! The cookies are just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete







images and photograpy are a copyright of jayme marie desings
custom design by blogs and lattes